The German company Carberry GmbH is pleased to announce the next expansion of the range of wiper blades under the Carberry brand. During the current expansion, new sizes of wiper blades have been added to the company's lines (Standard, Hybrid, T-Flex). Now CARBERRY wipers are presented in all sizes demanded on the Russian market, which allows them to be installed on a car of almost any modification.
Carberry GmbH offers the following types of wiper blades:
- Frame wiper blades. The standard line. Wiper blades have a reinforced frame due to a 20% increase in its thickness. Frameworks of all wipers are coated with a special anti-corrosion compound to protect against harmful environmental influences;
- Hybrid wiper blades. Hybrid line. Due to the hybrid technology and the use of spring steel, wiper blades are providing optimal clamping and precise overlapping of the geometry of the windshield;
- Frameless wiper blades. T-flex line. Wiper blades have excellent aerodynamics and fit to the windshields of even the most complex shapes due to the T-FLEX technology. All frameless wiper blades are provided with the adapter set, which has the compatibility with 97% of bracing types.
There are a number of advantages of CARBERRY wiper blades:
1. Only high-quality rubber with natural rubber is used for production;
2. Teflon rubber coating is providing the noiseless operation of wipers;
3. Perfect glass cleaning over the entire life cycle due to laser cutting technology.
All CARBERRY products are certified according to EAEU standards and undergo multi-stage quality control during the production process. All Carberry GmbH factories are certified according to the ISO/TS 16949:2009 quality system. Each of them is equipped with a research center, where production processes are monitored and a high level of reliability of products is provided. All brand products have a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
The German company Carberry GmbH is pleased to announce the launch of a new line of automotive components under the Carberry brand! After the wiper blades one of the most popular product groups is already available in the warehouse of the company - car lamps. Any modern car is equipped with lamps of various types, which are designed to perform various tasks. Autolamps facilitate and make it possible to use the car in the dark or in conditions of poor visibility, they also ensure road safety.
Autolamps for more than 15.000 car modifications from leading manufacturers are presented in the assortment of Carberry GmbH Company. The range of autolamps includes all the main types: from miniature lamps to xenon headlights. Exclusively high-quality raw materials and equipment made in Germany, Korea and Japan are used in the production of CARBERRY lamps.
The main advantages of CARBERRY autolamps:
1. 100% quality control at all stages, from testing raw materials to finished products;
2. Full compliance of the lamps with the declared parameters;
3. Optimum illumination of the road due to the high accuracy of the installation of the spiral in the lamp with a tolerance of not more than 0.1 mm;
4. Gas with optimal composition and pressure for each type of lamp that is used in production;
5. Optimum brightness-to-life ratio due to high glass strength.
Moreover, the glass for all halogen lamps is made with a UV filter, which almost completely inhibits UV radiation that has a negative effect on the headlight glass.
All CARBERRY products are certified according to EAEU standards. Most of the lamps also have E-MARC certificates, which guarantees full compliance of the lamps with European standards of road safety. All brand products have a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.